FH Integrated Supplies Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In TemaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Tema 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the role:
- Provide dedicated relationship management to a portfolio of high value customers.
- To achieve challenging sales and service targets to include business development and community profile activity.
- To provide expert support and advice to both customers and colleagues.
- To build and improve the quality of customers by leading and supporting recruitment activity as well as the quality of own portfolio of customers.
Account Management / Customer Service
- Responsible for providing customers with essential information and advice, enabling them to achieve their business and personal objectives by offering time savings and added value solutions and service.
- Proactively identify and respond to servicing opportunities for own portfolio of customers, seeking to exceed agreed minimum service standards.
- Proactively raise the profile and reputation of the Company in the local community.
- Successfully manage the resolution of all non-routine queries and complaints for own portfolio of customers.
- Primary responsibility for the management of own portfolio of customers ensuring that they receive the appropriate level of service and advice to meet their specified needs.
- Optimize portfolio potential by providing support to enable the customer to meet their business and personal goals and objectives, introducing appropriate solutions and services to meet their needs.
- Seek to improve Customer Service standards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Should be willing to take client visits outside of Accra
- Write and distribute email, correspondence letters, proforma and VAT Invoices
- Preparation of regular scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact list
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Package and submit tender documents
- File company’s monthly and annual return
- Advise on market trends
- Establish and develop sales opportunities to meet customer needs, introducing and working with relevant specialists as required.
- Responsible for meeting challenging sales and lead targets.
- Build a network of contacts, driving proactive business development within the wider community, development new business.
SALARY EXPECTATIONS: GHS 1500 BASE (Commissions apply based on performance)
Required Skills or Experience
- Meeting Customer Needs
- Personal Results
- Analysis and Judgment
- Managing Relationships
- Communication (Verbal and written)
- Business Development
- Business Awareness
- Influencing Others
- Personal Organization
- Self Confidence
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills required to undertake the role:
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion
- Interpersonal skills
- Financial analysis and advice
- Basic PC skills
- To be able to work productively from home
- To be able to travel when the need arises
Knowledge of the company’s products, services and policies required to undertake the role:
- Good working knowledge of the Company’s products and services that will be offered to customers
- Detailed understanding of relevant legislation.
- Knowledge of risk appraisal and control procedures or an understanding of the risk procedures.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.