Digital Design and Communications Officer - Lincoln Community SchoolAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and currently serves a student population of 560 students from over 60 different nationalities.
Lincoln Community School seeks to appoint an experienced Digital Design and Communications Officer to work in the Advancement team.
The Digital Design and Communications Officer will manage the school’s communication technology tools that drive the school’s external and internal communications.
The officer will also need the technical and creative skills to produce all digital design products of the school.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Degree in marketing, design, or similar field preferred).
- A certificate in design and technology software; Adobe, Canva, Photoshop, etc.
- A certificate in Full Stack web development is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of four years of experience working in web design, desktop publishing, or in a design and technology role.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in business marketing.
- Extensive experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Corel Draw, Photoshop, InDesign, and printing processes.
- Extensive experience using content management systems (CMS) & HTML
- Experience working in an intracultural environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing various social media platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to design and create various digital products.
- Excellent writing & editing skills.
- Extensive knowledge of implementing UX best practices to make digital services customer-focused, including usability testing.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral communications.
- High-level organizational skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.