KPMG Construction Jobs In AccraConstruction Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing full land survey and valuation services to the organisation whiles managing the service delivery of the Valuation Team. He/she will lead negotiations and obtain consent to compensate property owners
- Oversee measurement calculations of sites and write descriptions of property boundaries.
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of sketches, maps and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
- Plan, forecast and satisfy all land-related obligations necessary to verify the validity of lands.
- Prepare valuation reports.
- Carry out valuation analysis using a range of approaches and methods.
- Liaise with Lands Commission and Acquiring Agencies on land ownership.
- Research legal documents, survey records and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries.
- Estimate the market value of lands, buildings and commercial (real estate) properties
- Keep up to date with the property market.
- Complete compensation assessments
- Lead and develop the Valuation Team so that they have the skills, experience and motivation necessary to deliver an excellent service.
- Set team and individual performance objectives linked to the mandate of the organisation and ensure that the objectives are achieved.
- Provide leadership on all professional and technical issues resulting from the team’s operations.
- Undertake appraisals and regular one-on-one meetings with all directly managed staff
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong Decision Making.
- Ability to develop effective internal and external relationships.
- Ability to effectively lead a team
- Minimum of 9 years of related work experience with 3 years of experience
- Master’s degree in Land Economy, Estate Management or a related field
- Membership in GHIS (Ghana Institution of Surveyors) is desirable
- Any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities is a plus.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.