Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable international engineering and maintenance company, Southey Contracting Ltd, seeks to receive your Curriculum Vitae for the following position: Scaffold Erectors/Supervisors
Candidates with offshore experience, current OPITO BOSIET, IMIST, OGUK Medicals and are Ghanaians will be preferred.
- Inspect and certify the erected scaffolding fit for service and use.
- Provide suitable tags after verification of scaffolding condition at site in order to work on scaffold.
- Ensure periodical cleaning and painting of scaffolding materials and certify for their usage.
- Verification of scaffolding requirements at the site and instruct the scaffolding crew in case of any changes.
- Monitor the scaffolding erection at frequent intervals for its safe handling and usage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- CITB (construction industry training board) qualified scaffolder advanced/CITB approved scaffold inspector.
- NVQ Level 3 scaffolder with a relevant approved/validated record card.
- 10 years working as a scaffolder erecting conventional scaffolds.
- CISRS (Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme)
- Command of written and spoken English.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their most recent CV and certificates to:
Closing Date: 30 June, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.