Officer: Regulatory, Licensing & Permit - KPMG GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The role holder at KPMG will provide technical support and coordinate processes of licensing & permit activities of the organisation in accordance with the organisation’s Act and associated regulations and policies.
- Develop materials such as marketing literature or user manuals to ensure that regulatory agency requirements are met.
- Communicate regulatory information to multiple stakeholders and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
- Provide regulatory guidance to departments or development project teams regarding design, development, evaluation, or marketing of products.
- Monitor emerging trends regarding industry regulations to determine potential impacts on organisational processes.
- Process applications for licenses in line with provisions of the organisation’s Act.
- Present detailed business analysis, planning & monitoring licensees’ performance and compliance with their obligations
- Ensure that all records and documentation associated with licensing, authorizations, compliance monitoring and enforcement are generated and stored in accordance with the organisation’s record management policies, standards and systems
- Ensure that all licences, licence application forms and registers are relevant and up to date.
- Monitor service offerings of operators, service providers and Petroleum and Petrochemicals undertakings to ensure that they remain within the terms of applicable licenses
- Monitor the structure of and interests in Petroleum and Petrochemicals undertakings to ensure that obligations of Licensees in this regard are adhered to
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Ability to lead and exercise authority through expertise, and experience
- Strong sense of collaboration and ability to develop positive relationships with key business stakeholders and demonstrate respectful, constructive negotiating skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with proven ability to present
- Experience in risks associated with corporate social responsibility, sustainability and the environment
- A Master’s Degree in business administration, public administration or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant Professional qualification and certification or membership in industry organisations (eg. Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS)
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.