Vodafone Telecommunication Jobs In AccraTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Vodafone Cash is making strides to deepen and strengthen its offering to consumers and businesses in Ghana, making it easier for our customers to manage their money and get more from their limited resources. Remittances cover local transfers across senders and business and cross-border remittances through Money Transfer Organizations (MTOs), Hubs and Aggregators
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Remittance Manager will be expected to drive the remittance strategy to promote growth and position Vodafone Cash as the preferred wallet for remittances. The Manager is expected to identify opportunities and nurture these into products to drive adoption. You will be expected to identify gaps to grow P2P, Cash In, Cash out and International Money Transfer (IMT). This may require co-creation with partners and alignment of the roadmap to drive active customers to adopt financial services.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership
Champion the growth of Remittance by owning the strategy and leading in execution:
- Identify opportunities within the industry and development strategies for growth
- Develop innovative and compelling products to drive the growth of Local and Foreign remittances.
- Ensure best practices and standards are employed to meet AML and other compliance requirements.
- Ensure price offerings are benchmarked against local and international markets to maximise profit
- Own and manage revenue targets
- Develop, manage, and own a marketing plan to drive the adoption
- Support partners to drive remittances in sending and receiving markets.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
- >3 years of Product Management or Commercial experience in a customer-facing environment
- Keen understanding of business product development, Strong knowledge of mobile money and fintech services
- Experience with emerging market consumers
- Analytical mind, a structured thinker with strong business acumen
- Results-driven, self-starter
- Solid influencing and negotiation skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical / professional qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Passion for, and commitment to driving mobile money growth and innovation
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.