KNUST IT Jobs In GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Expected duration of assignment: 1 October 2022 to 30 October 2022
- Location: Virtual
- Salary: To be determined by experience and education
IMPLEMENTING PARTNERS: United States Department of Agriculture and Foreign Agriculture Services (USDA/FAS); University of Rhode Island (URI); and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST).
The Bureau of Integrated Rural Development (BIRD) of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Ghana, in partnership with The University of Rhode Island (URI) and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is undertaking a project on ‘Assessment, Analysis, and Development of Tools to Strengthen the Use of Evidence in Policies and Legislation in Africa (TSUE) Activity’.
The project is under the leadership of Dr Rasheed Draman and supported by the African Parliamentarians' Network on Development Evaluation (APNODE).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
TSUE’s objectives are to:
(1) understand the current state of evidence use in African parliaments;
(2) and identify gaps and opportunities that exist;
(3) as well as to understand the internal (within Parliaments) and external (outside of Parliaments) oversight and accountability structures; and
(4) understand the effectiveness of these structures and their inherent challenges and how to overcome them.
As part of this project, the TSUE is looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences for a project partner. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
Key deliverables include the following:
a) Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
b) Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.