Driver - mPharmaDriving Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
mPharma is looking for a driver with experience in driving. As a driver, your role primarily involves getting our products to the customers in the most efficient, timely and cost-effective manner. You will play a key role in fulfilling mPharma’s promises to customers and in meeting those customers’ expectations.
- Ensure timely delivery with the right stock at the right location.
- Improve route plan and load scheduling to ensure prompt and multiple deliveries to the facilities on our network and timely pick up of procured items from suppliers to the shop floor.
- Ensure timely receipt of all signed delivery notes from facilities to be shared with the Transport officer within 24 hours.
- Regularly update and communicate the delivery status of all goods to the Transport and Logistics officer within the hour of deliveries.
- Work with the warehouse team and transport officer to ensure the final inspection of orders packed and safe loading of orders for dispatch.
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections using the Supply Chain unit vehicle checklist to ensure vehicles are in good shape for daily operations.
- Report any faults or mechanical issues to the Logistics Officer.
- Fill out the vehicle checklist sheet for every distance covered.
- Abide by the company’s safety protocol in the execution of the above and any other assigned tasks. This includes the following.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Compliance with all road safety regulations, and possession of your licence for all trips.
- Ensure all safety equipment is in the vehicle at all times and in good condition for use.
- Do not drive under the influence of anything that goes against road safety regulations. e.g alcohol, drugs and etc.
- Ensure zero accidents.
- Drive within the required speed limit.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Licensed vehicle driver with at least 2 years of driving experience.
- Conversant with motorist code of conduct and use of GPS or maps.
- Ability to work efficiently with all team members within and outside the unit.
- Must pay attention to detail even under work-related pressure.
- Efficient at multitasking.
- Smartphone literate.
- Minimum qualification of SHS WASSCE Certificate is required.
- Valid driving license.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.