Farmerline IT Jobs In GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Senior Product Designer will work with the product and engineering teams to distil complex problems into simple, innovative and engaging user experiences. They must have an eye for functional design and possess technical skills to distil high-level concepts and ideas into concrete high-fidelity designs.
- Partner with other product designers, product managers, and engineers to define problems and goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and create new features and products
- Produce engaging, customer-centric responsive products regardless of the screen device
- Conduct UX audits quarterly and suggests improvements
- Optimize Mergdata’s designs for different devices (web and mobile)
- Own and develop design solutions from an idea to execution
- Recommend and identify resources on development for junior product designers
- Conduct and report quarterly performance assessments of junior product designers
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary partners.
- Conduct user research, and user interviews, analyze data, transforming them into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes optimized for web and mobile platforms.
- Use research, analytics, and metrics to make informed design decisions
- Have proficient knowledge of UX tools, processes, and UI patterns
- Be able to take criticism of your design and explain the why behind your designs.
- Take more responsibility for your own work
- Can take a step back, see things from a broader perspective, and manage projects
- Be able to handle multiple tasks and projects without becoming overwhelmed.
- Communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders about your team’s design decisions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Has a strong portfolio showcasing high quality, thoughtful UI/UX.
- A passion for building great products and experiences.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and visual).
- Expert knowledge of design tools, processes, and principles from education and/or past experience
- Strong collaboration skills and eagerness to learn and grow
- Not required, but a plus: Experience working on a B2B product
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to take on more responsibilities and support projects
- Experience building prototypes
- Understands the strategic thinking behind a digital product
- Is open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving
- Is a team player, who likes to do their design work together with cross-functional team members rather than independently
- More than 5 Years of industry experience as a senior designer
- Must have worked with a product and engineering team or led a team to build and ship products that have gone live.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.