Senior Administrative Assistant to General Counsel - Ashesi UniversityAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Eastern Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Title: (Senior) Administrative Assistant to General Counsel
Reports to: General Counsel
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and ensure Compliance with requirements of the Office of the Registrar of Companies
- Track and maintain the compliance register to ensure that the register is up to date
- Follow up with all departments to ensure that they meet all necessary statutory and regulatory requirements
- Research and keep abreast with all changes in the legal environment of Ghana
- Conduct training and awareness sessions for departments on emerging and new issues in the legal and compliance space of both locally and internationally
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conduct the initial review of contracts submitted to the General Counsel's Office
- Conduct research and create first drafts of contracts for review by the General Counsel
Board Related Activities
- Track action items from previous board and board committee meetings and follow up with action item owners for feedback to be shared with the board and board committee through the General Counsel
- Administrative and Clerical duties
- Assist the General Counsel to conduct information sessions on new policies by providing coordination and logistical support (ie. Designing flyers, drafting emails, preparing PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
- Track and follow up with policyholders to ensure that policies are up to date and accessible
- Assist the General Counsel in reviewing new policy documents
Any other duties that may be assigned by the General Counsel from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree required. (An LLB degree will be an advantage)
- At least 3 years experience in an administrative or similar role
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to elicit and communicate information and to prepare clear, informative, and concise materials.
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and summarize information.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to prescribed deadlines.
- Advanced proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Software suite (i.e. MS Word, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.