British Council Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In AccraAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
We work in two ways - directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefits for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and participate in strong and inclusive communities.
We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK.
These connections lead to an understanding of each other's strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Schools Project Coordinator Ghana
The project coordinator will support the programme team in the implementation of programmes and projects in compliance with British Council policies and procedures including financial admin, reporting and data collection, operational project delivery and managing relations with delivery partners.
Role-specific knowledge and experience:
The main essential knowledge and experience points that we are looking for you to evidence are:
- Experience in working in a supporting role on programmes or projects
- Administrative and financial administration experience
- Good understanding of basic concepts of monitoring and evaluation, and how they are central to good project management
Pay Band: 4
Remuneration: GHS 4,665 per month
Contract Duration: 2-year fixed-term contract
Contract Type: Locally engaged
Location: Accra, Ghana
CONTINUE READING BELOW
All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in the country of application. The British Council will not facilitate/sponsor visa applications and work permits.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.