Caption Translator, English to Ewe - Tongues Translation ServicesCommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are hiring a Caption/Subtitle Translator to join our project team. You will work alongside other translators and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include translating captions/subtitles, Machine Translation Post Editing (MTPE), Transcreation etc. To succeed in this role you should have a natural understanding of the target language and a good grasp of grammar.
- Translate content within captions/subtitles, documents, web pages, and software
- Fix incorrect cultural translation issues which were done using Machine Translation (MTPE)
- Ability to change translation by confining them to a limited number of words without breaking the meaning
- Maintain translation database by using Translation Management Software
- Provide quality assurance for the translation process
- Work with a wide range of media and translation software
- Resolve issues associated with translation, localization, and culture
- Engage with other departments to provide translation services
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Below are the qualifications expected of a translator:
- Bachelor's degree in communications or linguistics
- Minimum four years experience in the translation field
- Proficiency in any Translation Management System tools and software
- Knowledge of the translation process, terminology, and localization techniques
- Familiarity with localization guidelines and standards
- Ability to convert written materials into a second language
- Excellent translation, writing, and communication skills
- Fluency in at least two of the target languages
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Additional certification in Linguistics is a plus
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.