Branch Manager C - First National BankBanking Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Kumasi 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Direct and manage resources in line with the bank's short and long-term plan to generate the highest return on capital employed.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of the team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Ensure appropriate skilling and adequate capacity of frontline team members for adherence to service standards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
experience and qualifications
- Relevant 3-year industry-related degree
- 5 to 10 years of banking experience.
- Previous experience in a management role required
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.