Field Enumerators - EsokoData/Records Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Central Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Esoko solves fundamental flaws linked to paper-based data collection systems. Our solution combines mobile and web-based tools for data collection and analysis, with field deployment and management, to gain insights into targeted individuals and communities. Our services include customized software development for digital surveys, to collect biometric and spatial data; web-enabled reporting dashboards; field agent recruitment, training and management; and verification and payment solution for social protection and agricultural programs.
An enumerator is responsible for managing and collecting the biometrics and pictures of all household members and filling out PMT Questionnaire with the Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) method. Enumerators are the main team members acting as the last mile agent and are responsible for the actual registration or enumeration of targeted households.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Specific duties include;
- Sensitizes households on registration requirements at each community
- Undertakes data collection with household heads or representative and fill out the PMT questionnaire using the BIO-PMT tablets
- Provide daily progress updates to supervisors
- Submit daily activity log reports to central servers
- Cleaning and maintaining the BIO-PMT tablet in good working condition
- Operation of any backup plan provided in the case of non-availability of part of the solution
- Discuss in detail the observations and follow the suggestions by the Supervisor, to ensure the quality of the biometrics, photos and PMT collected
Required Skills or Experience
- A post-Secondary Certificate. A higher education qualification could be an advantage.
- Experience in conducting field interviews preferably in rural communities
- Experience in utilizing technology tools
- Familiarity with the use of an Android tablet
- Excellent knowledge of the geographical locations of communities in the district
- ?Proposed candidates should speak the local dialect of the District
- Experience in previous mobile technology data collection is a MUST
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.