Jobs In Kumasi 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Analyse credit data to estimate the degree of risk in extending credit or lending money in support of a broader client relationship.
- Year-on-year revenue growth versus budget for team portfolio.
- Achieving the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards.
- Manage the growth of the active customer Account Base to increase the client base.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross-sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Convert identified leads into successful sales.
- Achieve individual targets as set according to the appropriate business area or sales plan
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Manage the % of facility documents outstanding in excess of 60 days after renewal as measured by the Collateral team per BS Team/region based on facilities approved and documents submitted.
- Ensure effective Data Management by ensuring expired limits are attended to against set targets.
- Prepare credit proposals for review by the Credit Product House.
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
experience and qualifications
- An appropriate business degree
- Banking Certification
- 2-3 year's related experience
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.