Office Manager - Hectech Audio ProductionsAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Do you have experience managing the day-to-day affairs of a small but complex organization? You need accounting, writing, and interpersonal skills. You would be interacting with people from around the world while supervising, coordinating, and motivating local full-time and freelance workers. You need to speak English, Twi and Ga.
- Undertake payroll, invoicing, registrations and tax-related issues
- Arrange payment of rent, utilities, etc.
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings
- Maintain and update contact lists
- Organize and setup events
- Assist in the preparation of reports
- Develop and maintain filing systems
- Track office supplies
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Welcome and support guests and visitors
- Answer phone queries correctly
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Ensure proper operation of equipment and repairs
- Recruitment staff, tradesmen, technicians
- create and maintain a database (OneDrive)
- scan receipts and documents
- Identify, report and solve problems
- Be ready to jump in whenever needed
You will be working for me, a crusty old journalist, based in and around Africa for more than 20 years. I settled in Accra a few years ago to produce radio documentary series. With a small team, for the moment we focus mostly on corporate investigations. We are located at Hechtech House in Osu where we have an office, a couple of guest rooms, and an event space.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.