Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, Servair Ghana are an International Catering Company operating in various activities in the catering industry and we are looking for a CHEF DE PARTIE.
- Reporting to the Sous Chef, Executive Chef.
- Responsible for supervising a shift of an assigned part of the kitchen.
- Producing food items according to approved specifications/recipes.
- Deputising for Sous Chef, during his/her absence.
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Manages daily production shifts.
- Trains and monitors shift employees to comply with proper work procedures and production of food components.
- Responsible for the preparation/cooking of food items according to approved specifications/recipes.
- Monitors yields of products to ensure maximum usage.
- Ensures quality production standards are followed and maintained.
- Ensures adherence to HACCP and regional safety regulations in compliance with gategroup policies and procedures.
- Prepares material list for designated recipes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Qualification as a Chef by trade
- Associates Degree in Culinary Arts, formal culinary education or a related field required
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.