Chef / Pastry Chef - Servair GhanaHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are an International Catering Company operating in various activities in the catering industry and we are looking for a CHEF / PASTRY CHEF.
- Reporting to Chef de Partie.
- Producing food items according to approved specifications/recipes.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Directs and trains kitchen workers as instructed.
- Prepares and cooks food/pastries following approved specifications/recipes.
- Ensures adherence to HACCP and regional safety regulations in compliance with gategroup policies and procedures.
- Responsible for safe and clean workstations and equipment at all times.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Qualification as a Chef by trade OR GG Internal Certification following minimum of 3 years experience in all sections of a Gate Gourmet hot kitchen as a Kitchen Worker
- Apprenticeship or associates Degree in Culinary Arts, formal culinary education or a related field required
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.