NextGen Business Analyst - Africa Foresight GroupIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Africa Foresight Group (AFG) is an African-owned and managed talent network that offers freelance consulting services across the continent. At AFG, we aim to build African companies into global champions by offering world-class and locally accessible services. We are excited to work with talented, international leaders with a wholehearted commitment to contributing to sustainable growth in African economies. We pride ourselves in being a home to young top talent with extraordinary ambition.
We are driven by a passionate ambition to transform the African business landscape through the provision of world-class professional services to grow local companies. Our aim at AFG is to bolster the growth of globally competitive African corporations.
The NextGen programme offers an all-expense paid hands-on training experience closely followed by coaching, mentorship and sponsorship from existing businesses and business leaders from across the continent.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Responsibilities: As a NextGen candidate
- You will be working with a team of consultants to deliver AFG missions (projects); analyse problems and developing solutions on strategic and operational issues for African businesses, with the support of your project manager.
- You will also be part of our agile core team that defines and implements our internal strategy as a firm.
- You will have the opportunity to impact the development and growth of the backbone of African economies; the private sector
- BSc. / MSc. degree holder
- An entrepreneur at heart
- A minimum of 1-year work experience
- Passionate about building global enterprises out of Africa
- Strong problem-solving skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.