Company Secretary / Head Legal - KPMG GhanaLegal Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
KPMG on behalf of a client, an industrial manufacturing company is seeking to recruit talented high flyers and accomplished Professionals/Executives to assume the following role: Company Secretary/Head Legal
Reporting to the Board of Directors and administratively to the CEO, the role holder will be responsible for providing critical governance and administrative support and related duties for the benefit of the Company’s Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in a manner that adds value to the organization’s competitive operations to enable it to achieve its vision
Therefore, The role holder will also provide legal advice and manage the legal function of the Company in compliance with the relevant laws of Ghana towards the attainment of the Company’s business objectives.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in law and licensed to practice in Ghana.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant working experience with at least five (5) years in a senior role in the corporate law arena.
- Also, Previous experience as a Company Secretary will be an added advantage.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.