Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Assistant Manager, Development Consulting - Ernst & YoungAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
We are looking for a smart person with a passion for development work to join our rapidly expanding Development Consulting team that works with governments, development partners, international finance institutions and non-government organizations to tackle the most pressing problems of communities in Africa. You will be a person who thrives in tackling social-economic issues.
These may include program development, monitoring, and evaluation to develop financial solutions for SMEs to economic growth and development of sustainable organizations. You enjoy leading high-performing teams that drive the delivery of innovative and results-oriented solutions for clients, by working with a team to propose problem-solving and creating tailored frameworks that address client challenges.
You excel in solving problems using clear strategic and creative thinking, and you want to put your skills to work – transforming organizations that drive change around in developing economies of Africa
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work within a team to provide services to clients and identify additional opportunities for the attention of Senior Members of the team.
- Provide input into the preparation of proposals, help managers manage a pipeline, and convert leads/ proposals to assignments
- Help to coordinate delivery of Development Consulting projects, and actively seek opportunities to recommend/sell additional EY services, as appropriate.
- Frequently engage the market through seminars, workshops, surveys and breakfast meetings with industry players
- Frequently communicate and engage with public and private sector practitioners in the areas of development finance and SME development to ensure continued market visibility and alignment of service offerings to the market needs;
- Prioritize multiple tasks across several internal groups, ensure quality and completion, taking ultimate accountability for meeting established deadlines
- Take responsibility for delivery of exceptional client services in line with EY standards and guidelines
- Support managers to profitably deliver Development Consulting engagements. Drive firm revenue by regularly reviewing and analysing costs charged to an account, and overall team utilisation
- Leverage internal and external resources to engage additional consulting work and generate new consulting opportunities.
- Collaborate widely across the firm to develop and deliver holistic solutions to deal with client challenges
Educational And Academic Qualifications
- Master’s in Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration/Policy, Monitoring and Evaluation or any other related courses with an excellent academic record
Technical Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a high-performing team in a problem-solving, analytical environment
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to present information in a concise, insightful, and structured manner, both written and oral
- Ability to research and present information on wide range of development topics
- Demonstrated initiative and capacity to perform well in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- A passion for international development, typically evidenced by a strong interest and prior exposure to global issues such as economic development,
SME development and financial sustainability
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- The ability to successfully multi-task and work on complex projects with details and ensure follow-up and completion
- Outstanding written, verbal and listening skills are required.
- The ability to understand what is communicated orally and an urgency to resolve issues quickly and appropriately is a must
- Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust and understanding with others
- Personal drive to solve communities' most pressing issues across the continent, being willing to go over and above what has been asked as to develop and deliver a relevant and transformative solution.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel. Some experience with ERP systems, or web-based portal applications (e.g., SharePoint).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What We Offer
- Continuous learning: You will develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We will provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We will give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You will be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
Who We Are
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies.
And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It is how you make a difference.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.