Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Join Bunge in this impactful Project Engineer role to help drive project optimization for our plant in Tema!
Bunge in Western Africa (WA) is a main global leader within the agro-commodities/Shea sector. In a nutshell, this position will initiate, plan, coordinate, execute, control, and ensure timely commissioning and closure of projects of our plant in a safe and cost-efficient manner.
What will you be doing?
This role has a crucial meaning for our WA business. You will become the lead for the new (in-house and out-house) plant installations. ‘A-Z’ project requirements such as yearly CAPEX requirement, documents and initiate applicable approvals, project scope development (FEED), and definite definition, it’s design and coordination will be a big part of your daily responsibilities. Additionally, you will be involved in project budgeting activities.
We are looking for a candidate with an excellent work ethic, who is very structural. We need to ensure the project deliverables are met and on schedule while raising concerns and constraints in timely manner to the attention of all stakeholders. Hereby, you are also to ensure that all the site work safety rules and regulations are strictly observed.
In this position, you will report directly to the Plant Manager WA.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Besides frequent monitoring and supervising of all project constructions and their status reports, there are some other important day-to-day responsibilities:
- Reports & Process Design – project governance reports, tender documents in the pre-bid selection, coordinate with project design institute and project team for project design and other;
- Performing risk management to minimize risks;
- Solving project-related problems as soundly as possible;
- Following up on contract and payments to vendors as agreed in a signed contract.
What we expect from our Project Engineer:
A positive, trustworthy, and structured person with the ability to work independently, but also cooperate with all levels in the organization. Are you by any chance a member of the Ghana Institute of Engineers? This will be a great advantage! We need someone who understands the industrial environment and has had 5+ years of similar experience and the ability to work in brown and green fields.
Even more traits such as hands-on, proactivity, result drive, and eagerness to find a solution to every problem are important.
- A Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical, and Electrical engineering;
- AutoCAD, MS Office + MS project, Genius, and excel scheduler knowledge;
- Fluent in English.
If this description reflects your profile or ambition, we’re looking forward to seeing your application and motivation in English by hitting apply!
In case of questions, please reach out to Tamara Novak (Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]).
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated, we do not use agencies at this moment for our recruitment. Open proposals of candidates are at own risk.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We Are Bunge
Bunge is a global agribusiness with one mission – we connect farmers to consumers to deliver essential food, feed and fuel to the world. We have unmatched global scale and deeply rooted relationships which allow us to bring innovative ingredients and knowledge to some of the world’s biggest brands – many of which are likely in your home right now.
We know that to achieve our mission and deliver the best results to our customers, each other and the world we need to work together – so we hire talented people who are passionate, bold and driven to work as One Bunge. This dedication is deeply embedded in our culture and reflected in the way we work.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.