Customer Service Jobs In Accra : Customer Service Representative, English & European language - Taptap SendCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Taptap Send is backed by top VCs (Spark, Canaan, Reid Hoffman, Breyer Capital, etc.), rapidly growing and a great place for those looking for both impact and a fast-paced tech startup environment. Read more about the journey in Reid Hoffman’s words or TechCrunch article
Launched in 2019, Taptap is tapping into a transformative shift in global finance: from banks to phones. While this has affected wealthier countries as well, it has been nothing short of a revolution for the emerging markets where the overwhelming majority of population had been unable to access digital finance previously. Its first product, Taptap Send, allows immigrants to send money home instantly and with no fee, saving money in the process. With a formal market size of >700B alone, we’ve got a lot more saving to do for our users. And that’s just the beginning….
Spark Capital, Canaan, Reid Hoffman, Breyer Capital (Jim Breyer), Unbound (Shravin Mittal), Wamda (Fadi Ghandour), Firstminute Capital, Slow Ventures (Sam Lessin), Helios Partners (Souleymane Ba), Co-ventures (Ali Hamed), Nikesh Arora, Samih Toukan, and many other context-specific angels
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fluent English required + any European language
You would help us deliver great customer service to the communities we serve and make sure they are reassured and assisted when they need us the most.
You would work shifts and weekends and late hours coverage will be regularly needed.
You will be the face of Taptap Send to our customers! You will:
- Assist customers by taking phone calls, answering emails and replying to incoming chats
- Know our product inside out to educate and inform our customers
- Resolve customer inquiries and escalate issues, as needed
- Suggest improvements to our processes, policies, and documentation to meet customer needs
- Fluent English
- A minimum of one year of experience in a call centre
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Preference for interacting with people all day in a high-paced environment
- Excitement about working on a small team and helping shape its culture as we grow
- Passion for work with a significant impact on the world
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Nice to have:
- Experience in the payment space
- Spent time living/working in Africa or Asia
- Additional languages - Italian, Spanish, German or Wolof are just a few examples!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Regular team events
- Professional development opportunities (e.g. language lessons, training, etc.)
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.