Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the following position: Director, Radiological and Medical Sciences Research Institute (RAMSRI)
- Must not be more than 55 years old at the time of appointment
- Must be a distinguished scholar and researcher of local and/or international repute in the field of nuclear sciences, their applications and related technologies
- Must have proven organisational and leadership skills
- Must have experience in fundraising and revenue mobilisation
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a team player with the ability to manage and/or control a crisis
- Work closely with the Director-General in the formulation and implementation of policies
- Manage, coordinate and steer relevant nuclear research programmes, projects and activities at local and international levels as may be directed by the Director-General
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Help develop expertise in the field of nuclear, radiological and medical sciences
- Initiate new research proposals in accordance with the international atomic, energy agency (IAEA) approved country programme framework for Ghana and co-ordinate research, scientific, technical and commercial activities at the institute
- Enhance the application of nuclear and radiogical sciences in healthcare delivery and in the field of education and training for socio-economic development
- Set the priority goals of research activities within the institute in line with the policies of the GAEC
- Drive the research and technical operations of the intitute including the commercialisation of its research outputs
- Develop and implement the appropriate strategies and systems for effective coordination, monitoring and evaluation of research works within the institute
- Ensure a conducive working environment for the publication of the institute’s research outputs
- Ensure the availability of funds for research purposes at the institute and
- Any other job that may be assigned by the Director-General
Qualification Required & Experience
- A higher degree (PhD, BSc or DPhil) in Nuclear Sciences
- A minimum rank of Principal Research Scientist/Associate Professor
- A minimum of 10 years of experience at the senior management level in a research institution or University
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.