Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Agresearch Lead is an organization with wide range of expertise conducting project evaluations for International Clients in Ghana and beyond. The Organization also provide services in the areas of market research, Monitoring and Evaluation systems development, Environmental Impact Assessments and Organizational Development.
Agresearch Lead is a company registered with the registrar general department and operationalizes on three departments. The activities of the organization are aligned with its overall framework consisting of research and evaluation, Human Capacity Development (HCD) and Business Development (BD) departments. The activities of the organization are governed by its core values such as efficiency, effectiveness, integrity and innovativeness.
Agresearch team has over the years worked on different assignments in Ghana by deploying the most appropriate research and evaluation designs, data collection and analysis tools for clients. The team has extensive experience working with women, youth, people living with disability in communities and key stakeholders in the country. Our approach is to employ various participatory approaches in assignment execution.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We also deploy the digital data collection techniques such as CAPI/CATI using software such as KoBoCollect, surveyCTO, Survey solutions, ODK among others on tablets for data collection.
Team of experts
The company currently boast of a team of market research consultants, Agricultural Experts, Climate change experts, Public Health experts, educational consultants and Organizational Development advisors. The firm has a database of field supervisors across the country and about 450 enumerators (50% women representation) in all the administrative regions of the country. We provide consultancy services in the areas of socio-economic research and surveys, project evaluations, market research, M&E systems development, and Trainings.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and energetic intern (Administrative assistant) who is eager to learn about our organization by assisting various departments. You will be working closely with our highly motivated team on assignments tasks.
- Take Pictures during training and research assignments and collate all quality pictures to feed into Agresearch visibility strategies
- Moderate meetings/take minutes during meetings and share with team members
- Assist in logistics and human resource arrangements for training workshops and research assignments in Ghana
- Carry out administrative duties such as printing, photocopying, scanning among others
- Collect quality data from field when the need arises
- Align with core values of Agresearch Lead
- Completing any other tasks assigned by supervisors from various departments.
Shall report to the Research and Training Coordinator
Duration of Internship
The duration for this internship opportunity would be for 5 months (August – December, 2022)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Why you should work with Agresearch
- Work with a great team of experts from Ghana and from other countries
- Build confidence through moderations and presentations
- Field allowances (in the case of trainings and data collection)
- Enhance your capacity in research and stakeholder engagements
- Enhance your team playing skills
Required Skills or Experience
- The applicant must be a female
- A graduate from a recognized institution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.