Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To protect and grow the FNB market share within the agricultural market segment
- Achieve net profit growth for Group
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services to ensure retention of clients
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross-sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices, provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Manage existing clients and grow area portfolio through the generation of leads
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers' expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions
- Manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Assess and evaluate credit risk through quantitative and qualitative analysis
- To monitor existing exposures and recommend credit decisions related to excesses
- Develop a deep understanding of the technical trends, commercial market, competition, and trends in the market
- Research and identify new entrants in the relevant industries
- Assess opportunities and threats from these entrants
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analysing trends and data
- Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimising revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients
- Develop rigorous business cases to drive new, differentiated market growth strategies (e.g., new product and market development) as well as defensive strategies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification - Agricultural Economics graduate or Relevant commercial or Agric specific Qualification (eg B-Comm, BSC Agric, B-Agric or similar with Agric Economics as a pre-requisite)
- Experience - 3 years of experience in a related field
- Additional Knowledge - Must be FAIS compliant
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.