Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AmaliTech is looking for a strong and motivated Software Engineer to help build new and innovative products in a wide range of industries.
You will be part of a dynamic, services-first team in a client-oriented organisation that is passionate about customer experience.
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- With minimal supervision, expertly add features and improvements to products being built
- Collaborate with developers to create functional and cohesive APIs to enhance user experience
- Translate AmaliTech clients’ requirements into conceptual and technical designs and lead a team to meet requirements
- Develop features and improvements to AmaliTech clients’ products in a secured, well-tested and performant way
- Collaborate with developers and engineers, DevOps team, product owners and/or managers, to meet goals and maintain a high-quality standard in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Conduct code reviews with best code review guideline practices and ensures team contributions receive a swift response
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Recognise team impediments (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions
- At least 5 years of professional work experience as a developer. Front-end, Back-end or Full stack
- In-depth knowledge of technologies in any of the following: Java, Python, PHP
- In-depth knowledge of databases in any of the following: MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
- In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming design and principles
- In-depth understanding of scaling applications to handle high data traffic
- Knowledge of DevOps and working in an Agile environment
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Passion for cross-functional collaboration
- Experience in mentoring other developers and helping team members to grow
- Experience with large-scale distributed database systems, storage farms, and/or horizontally scaled request processing fleets
- Experience in identifying, analysing, and pitching business and technical vision for a complicated area within a highly technical domain
- Exceptional customer focus, including the ability to identify underlying features and requirements, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and with efficient solutions lead engineering efforts to meet tight timelines
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager/Client Services Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.