Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are in search of a Factory IT Officer who will ensure the stability of infrastructure in the organisation’s factory and warehouse and to minimize users’ need for I.T. Support’s intervention in Ghana.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure proper maintenance of assets and update of asset lists in manage engine and ensure proper patch management with weekly status reports for his location.
- Ensure 99% availability of network infrastructure for SAP by monitoring and troubleshooting networks and systems to identify and correct malfunctions of cables and devices and other operational difficulties.
- Ensure 98% of support calls are closed on the same day except for any approval pending from the Africa IT manager.
- Ensure 99% availability of network infrastructure for the production machinery by proactively monitoring the infrastructure and resolving operational difficulties in a timely manner with no major impact to the production process.
- Ensure OS installation in Laptops and Desktops and be able to handle windows 10 and windows 11 computers.
- Monitoring of backup of servers.
- Physical Checking of Datacenters for Amber lights and cleanliness
- Update and close the calls based on the helpdesk system tools and ensure the calls are logged in the helpdesk system.
- Asset Management and monitoring of the software are installed in the assets and life cycle management
- Escalate to vendors/partners and OEM’s on the issues on time and get this resolved with proper solutions. The solution should be discussed and approved by the Africa IT Manager before implementation.
- Configure and implement all mobile devices used by sales and tablets used by sales teams should be via manage engine MDM / Intune
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has the requisite professional experience to deliver on the role and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders in a diverse community.
- Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to develop requests for and evaluate proposals in reference to leading-edge information services technology.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated and able to work under pressure during peak periods.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Motivated to produce outstanding results against all odds
- Aligned to GBfoods Purpose and Values
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.