Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role determines and documents business requirements and works with design, 3rd party vendors and implementation staff to design and implement business IT solutions to meet business requirements. This role will also provide first-line support for end users on applications.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Work closely with developers, 3rd party vendors, project managers and businesses to determine business needs and suggest workable solutions within constraints.
- Design and implement solutions that are time and cost-effective and efficient.
- Test systems and user acceptance and implement changes or new applications.
- Investigate and define requirements for business processes in both New and business improvement initiatives.
- Analyse business processes to determine problems, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Render support and facilitate sessions for end-users, including training.
- Document requirements include data modelling, interface layouts, data flows, screen and report layouts, etc.
- Own systems, user acceptance testing and implementation of changes or new applications.
- Ensure all testing protocols are adhered to.
- Work with managers and relevant users on feasibility studies and establishing business and systems requirements.
- Formulate strategies and guidelines to improve the business environment.
- Analyse system or business processes to determine problems, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitate the implementation of new or enhanced processes.
- Review processes and conducts process audits, as required.
- Design new business processes.
- Consult to management (both IT and business) on business procedures and policies.
- Provide End User Support for Business Applications (SLAMS, HFM, QuickBooks, Call Centre, Website and online portals etc.)
- Provides first-line support where applicable.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (Relevant Technology or Business degree), MSc or MBA an added advantage
- Certification in Business Analysis
- A minimum of 3 years of analytics and project management experience: Preferable Financial Services or Insurance experience
- Experience working with project management.
- Experience working as business analysis practice.
- Experience with BI and other digital tools will be an advantage.
- Experience in data science, big data, analytics, fintech, financial services, digital transformation, digital
- Experience in an end user application support.
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Business Acumen and understanding
- Thinking Skills
- Technical Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Decision Making
- Digitally savvy
- Data Analytics
- Service Delivery (ITIL)
Business Analysis, Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Tools, End User Support, Project Management« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.