Telecommunication Jobs In Accra : Coordinator, Segment & Product Development (Large Enterprises) - MTNTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Support in the management of existing/ new products and services within the segment portfolio and undertake product performance appraisals regularly to ensure positive revenue generation and product health towards the reduction of churn and the growth of the commercial segment.
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Innovation-driven industry
- High Regulatory environment
- Global technology trends and advancements
- Global & MTN Group approved IT Standards and Practices
- Diverse Cultural environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance-driven environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop the relevant and targeted marketing strategies for the market segments (Public/Gov’t sector & Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) , Large Enterprises/ Multinational companies / Fixed, Digital etc.) to support sales and position MTN Business as a leader in the ICT space
- Drive segment based product development
- Developing products based on innovation that adapt the use of existing and new technologies
- Bundling and developing segmented niche offers
- Appropriate adherence to required Policies, Processes, and Procedures
- Ability to recommend and supervise product related financial KPIs (effective pricing, business cases etc.)
- Generation of promotions & market stimulation to generate incremental revenues
- Provide insights and input into Enterprise customers churn and growth management
- Develop and provide segment performance reporting
- Database management for product related activates (PCDs, TCFs, UATs, research and assessment reports and all other product and marketing collateral) within the division
- Coordinate with Marketing and other relevant departments in developing and executing effective Go to Market strategies
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Commerce/ Marketing/ Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent Business qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in the Telecoms Industry
- Product Development
- In depth knowledge of the market and industry
- Knowledge of the segments within the enterprise space
- Understanding of technology and services
- Knowledge of standard policies, practices, and procedures
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Natural relationship builder
- Innovative and robust in thinking
- Commercial Acumen
- Project Management
- Agile way of work
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manages self, good conflict management, self-accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Self-Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans,
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills commitment to the organization
- Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities
Must live the MTN Values of
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-EBD-ADTRACK06 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 4 July, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.