Jobs In Tema 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for an Electrical Automation and Instrumentation Engineer– TEMA OFFICE who provides support on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Electricity and Automation (E&A) professional for operational activities and participation in (Capital Expenditure) CAPEX projects; doing so in line with corporate guidelines, enforcing that all MES-E&A activities enhance business objectives, product quality and plant operation and performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A day in the life of…
- Project Management: Participates in Capital Investments projects in the factory ensuring that the technical solution follows corporate and market standards and is delivered with the expected quality, being on time and in budget
- Compliance: Ensure process and equipment safety for people, products and environment and that one exhibits an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations.
- Product and Process Mastership: MES-E&A engineers play a key role in the continuous improvement of our factory through mastering the process and product characteristics, technological know-how and competitive advantages.
- Operational Support: Participates in the implementation of engineering tools at site level. Ensures that all MES-E&A installations comply with market and corporate safety, health, environment, product safety and product quality standards.
What Will Make You Successful
- Participation in the development of engineering projects as part of a multidisciplinary team (preferably including different products and technologies in Electrical and Automation fields)
- Participation in the start-up of technical equipment(s) and/or production line(s)
- Self-Management following defined KPIs/Objectives, and proactively tracking them
- Exposure to Total Performance Management (TPM), predictive and preventive maintenance planning and/or maintenance execution desired but not required
- Problem-solving mindset. Continual exploration of opportunities to improve in terms of efficiency and cost.
- Ability to train and coach peers from experience or acquired knowledge
- Being a role model of professional work ethics and positive behaviour in the workplace
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 3 years in Automation and/or Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Engineer with Electrical experience.
Nestlé is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Eletrical Automation and Instrumentation Engineer
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.