Purchasing/Procurement Jobs In Accra : Procurement Associate - GoldCoast Food Herbs and Spices LimitedPurchasing/Procurement Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
GoldCoast Food Herbs and Spices Limited is seeking to employ a Procurement Associate to fill its vacant position.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Procurement of materials within assigned jurisdiction
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and agreements
- Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of purchased items and resolve shortcomings
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1-year work experience as a Procurement Specialist or similar role
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A minimum of HND in business administration, supply chain management or a similar field preferred
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested persons should forward their CVs to
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.