Supply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Accra : Assets, Fleet & Logistics Coordinator - SOS Children’s VillagesSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SOS Children’s Villages Ghana seeks to employ a Assets, Fleet & Logistics Coordinator.
The job function will seek to provide technical and administrative support in the implementation of contract management, assets management & maintenance of building infrastructure, fleet management and logistics
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a first degree in Estate Management, Building Technology, Land Economy, Logistics and Transport, Advance Diploma in Logistics and Transport (DILT) or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of direct experience and progressively responsible professional experience in property management, budget, administration, real estate management, inventory management or supply chain management, logistics and fleet management.
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body
- Experience working with logistics and property management policies and practices, as well as feet management regulations and rules of an international non-governmental organisation is desirable.
- Have Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite and CAD software.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Possess a positive and professional approach.
- Highly organised, able to work independently, use initiative, and keep commitments.
- Be a motivated self-starter with initiative, flexibility, enthusiasm and the ability to travel to other locations in the country.
- A strategic thinker combined with a practical” can do” attitude
- Possess strong supervisory, organisational and time management skills with precision to meet deadlines.
- Have good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislation’s relating to assets fleet and logistics management in the NGO sector.
- Possess good data gathering, strong analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Hold high ethical standards and integrity Must be knowledgeable in Child Rights and Child Safe Guarding Practices
- Team player & ability to cooperate with subordinates, colleagues and superiors
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O.Box AN 16657
Or email to:
Closing Date: 30 June, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.