GIZ Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In AccraAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
GIZ Ghana Country Office is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to join our team.
This role includes welcoming visitors, answering, and directing phone calls, keeping detailed and accurate records of incoming requests, and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified first impression to all clients.
This person has excellent communication and customer service skills.
He/she has a well-established understanding of administrative procedures and the ability to multitask.
Scope of the Role
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner and answer any questions visitors have.
- Serve visitors by directing them appropriately.
- Notify company personnel of the visitor’s arrival.
- Maintain the reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received.
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Certificate/diploma in administration or similar qualification Professional experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g., MS Office)
- Strong phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.