Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
About the job
- Bachelor's studies in the field of design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related field of studies.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer or similar role.
- Proven UX design expertise across multiple channels and international markets.
- Expertise in creating services and applications across mobile and web.
- Experience with building and/or governance related to design systems.
Proficiency in UX design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe suite etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts to colleagues, partners, stakeholders and especially senior executives.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to travel (when possible given COVID-19 travel restrictions).
- UX portfolio
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excited to work in an international team with a global impact.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.