Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With rapidly changing cybersecurity threats, clients from all industries look to us for trusted solutions for their increasingly complex risks. You will have access to our robust solutions to advise clients on managing cybersecurity risk, enhancing maturity, and improving efficiency. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex cybersecurity needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
We are actively seeking an Assistant Manager to join our Cybersecurity team. You’ll work alongside respected industry professionals, learning about and applying leading practices to better manage cybersecurity people, processes and technology capabilities. You’ll gain insights into the design and operations of cybersecurity programs and strategies in a variety of industries and learn how to design measurable, sustainable programs to keep up with the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This position falls within our Advisory team, which helps our clients enhance the effectiveness of operations functions by assisting them as they shift their emphasis from transaction-level control, processing and reporting to more value driven, decision support and analytics.
Your Client Responsibilities
Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all necessary data/ information, obtain understanding of significant classes of transactions, perform substantive testing, maintain working papers, etc.
Your People Responsibilities
As an Assistant Manager, you’ll contribute technically to cybersecurity and IT risk client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships. You’ll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate.
Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team. In line with EY’s commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. This role requires the willingness and ability to travel approximately 50-70%.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in cyber and information security
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (cybersecurity, information security, information technology, computer science, IT engineering etc.)
- A master’s degree in a relevant field of study would be an added advantage
- Experience conducting security risk assessments
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
- Knowledge in configuration and management of security solutions
- Knowledge in security standards and regulations such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301, NIST, PCI DSS, Critical Information Infrastructure (CII) Directive of Ghana etc.
- Conversant with security strategy design, security policies and procedures.
- Conversant with security operations, threat management and digital forensics
- Certification in one or more of the following is required CISSP/CompTIA Security+/CISM/CISA
- Certification in one or more of the following is preferred CEH/LPT (Master)/GPEN/ CompTIA PenTest+
- Certification in one or more of the following would be an added advantage ISO 27001 LI/LA, ISO 27032, PCI DSS QSA, ISO 22301 LI/LA
- Good writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Team player with leadership skills and aspirations
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Interest in the different fields of advisory
- User-level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.