Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The key purpose of main purpose of the role is to generate orders, maintain standards, and identify and ensure growth within a channel/customer in order to drive sales volumes, brand loyalty, in-outlet execution and customer service excellence.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key outputs and responsibilities:
Planning And Volume Target:
- Drive to exceed quotas within an assigned territory while supporting overall strategic growth objectives and budgets
- Prepare action plans and schedule to identify specific targets and to project number of contacts to be made within a defined region and against agreed order targets; follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop new and incremental contract business
- Persuade customers to stock products
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of products
- Ensure products/brands are available widely in assigned sales area
- Develop and supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programmes;
- Prepare for and attend exhibitions, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
Sales Standards And Competition
- Develop and update knowledge of the Company’s and competitors’ products and speak with other sales and marketing personnel to work out the best methods of promoting products
- Utilize competitive information and marketplace data where appropriate to close orders.
- Establish rapport and maintains contact with contract clients and potential clients.
- Note customers’ reactions to new products and relay information back to the Head of the Department
- Ensure loyalty of existing customers
- Discuss prices, after-sales customer service, guarantee and delivery schedules with customers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Monitoring Of Prices At The Retail Outlets
- Position products with the customer, discuss customer benefits, confirm pricing, handle objections and close orders
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals; reports on special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity.
- Maintain sales records and up to date activity on progress to provide accurate forecasting reports
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Personal training needs identified and discussed with the brewing Manager
Decision Making And Powers
- To align overall territory plans to national plans.
- Ensure that territory are resourced appropriately
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to utilize advertising and/or sales promotion techniques.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to plan, organize, and implement a range of sales promotion programmes and/or events.
- Knowledge of sales documentation methods and procedures
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to identify and/or follow up on sales leads and referrals.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive, persistent, methodical; able to present winning sales arguments to customers, defend pricing and handle objections
- Time management and excellent negotiation skills
Working Conditions And Physical Effort:
- Working hours can be long and irregular and may include evening work.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Very limited physical effort require
- May spend a lot of time travelling from one location to another
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications & Experience:
- A good university degree in Sales, Marketing, Administration or equivalent qualification
- HND [Marketing] or CIM [Certificate, Diploma, Advanced]
- Practical experience in a similar field- at least 3 years
- Good product knowledge
- Ability to compile, analyse and interpret sales activities
- Possession of a driver's licence with a clean record
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.