Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a suitably qualified individual to assist with the auditing activities of the company. The successful individual will assist with audit procedures to ensure that internal controls are working as prescribed and corporate policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Ensure that procurement are made in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Review, record and report anomalies in the disbursement process.
- Assist with conducting audits in the regional offices
- Assist with Inventory Management review
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist in validating newspaper/adverts sales and generate daily/monthly reports
- Assist in information systems audit
- Assist in reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvement
Qualification Required & Experience
Knowledge and Skills (Required Key skills / Required Qualifications Experience)
- Good first degree in Accounting or equivalent Level 2 of ACCA/CA with two (2) years post qualification relevant experience OR
- HND in Accounting from a recognised tertiary institution/ Level 2 of ACCA/CA with a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience
- Must possess good analytical skills
- Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
- Must possess good communication skills and have a keen eye for detail
- Must be able to meet timelines
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of Oracle (e-Business Suite) will be an advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Ag. Director,
HR & Administration Graphic Communications Group Ltd.
P. O. Box GP742
Alternatively, you may email your application to:
Closing Date: 27 May, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.