Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Define and document IT applications requirements and assist application developers during systems development
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships across area of specialisation
- Display and encourage an appreciation of teamwork and inclusivity
- Participate in planned activities that are appropriate for own development
- Manages risks in their own area of responsibility
- Ensure development and continuous value add improvement to operational processes
- Provide input into the development of the tactical strategy, and develop and implement a supporting operational strategy
- Ensure optimised customer experience and service throughout the value chain
- Control expenditure and identify process improvements to contain and reduce costs
- Test and deploy application systems, document user guides and monitor the status of application systems
CONTINUE READING BELOW
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification - Bachelor of Information Technology Degree
- Preferred Qualification - Relevant Degree
- Experience - 3 to 5 years experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at junior specialist level
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.