Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. Catholic Relief Services (CRS) has been working in Ghana since 1958 in Health, Agriculture, Peacebuilding, Water and Sanitation, Microfinance, and Education programs.
- Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Job Grade: 5
- Department: WARO Regional Office
- Reports To: LSFF - Program Manager II
- Country/Location: Telecommuter
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- You will coordinate the provision of responsive, effective, and efficient administrative services in support of the Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) mission to serve the poor and vulnerable.
- You will help ensure stewardship of resources and a high-quality service approach are integrated into administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate and report on activities and required resources to ensure cost efficient and quality service delivery from administrative support functions.
- Help ensure administrative systems, processes, and policies are in line with agency standards and donor and local law regulations.
- Engage with relevant external stakeholders (government officials, landlords, service providers, etc.) on assigned administrative matters and help ensure required authorizations and documents are up-to-date.
- Coordinate the efficient use of CP assets and rented facilities. Help ensure fully compliant procurement of office materials and asset management systems.
- Help identify safety issues and ensuring a safe and sound work environment.
- Coordinate the provision of travel and logistics support and services to staff and visitors. Coordinate event planning activities, including delegation visits, trainings and workshops.
Key Working Relationships
- Internal: WARO LSFF Project Team; CRS country program staff across the 15 ECOWAS countries where the project may touch due to staff/consultant locations or training/convening locations; other CRS HQ-PIQA or other staff that may travel to the region to support the LSFF project.
- External: Consultants; peer implementing agencies; government stakeholders, private sector entities, vendors.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Education and Experience
- High School diploma required. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in administrative support functions, with increasing responsibility. Experience with a local or international NGO a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Strong customer service orientation with very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ethical conduct and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented, organized and results-oriented
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
- Experience and proficient skills in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems.
Required/Desired Foreign Language:
- English and French Preferred
Travel Required: None
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
To apply for this position please access this link:
for full details of the job and the application process. Applicants should submit their CV and letter of interest by 5 pm, on 31st May 2022.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.