Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The General Manager, Pensions Trust role at Old Mutual Ghana is individually responsible for providing leadership and technical support to the growth of Old Mutual Pensions Trust (The company), as well as directing the activities of the company to meet strategic goals and objectives.
- Provide strategic direction for the company in order to meet performance goals and objectives.
- Improve customer retention and loyalty through enhanced customer experience.
- Implement a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to drive efficiencies in sales and client management.
- Supervise overall administration of pension schemes and liaise with Trustees and Pension Fund managers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grow market share target for the Pensions business and drive brand recognition.
- Review fund strategy and ensure good scheme performance.
- Establish regular business performance, monitoring and reporting with remedial actions where necessary.
- Lead in the development of new products and innovative ideas for business growth.
- Drive automation of processes and Integrate same across all departments within the Pensions business.
- Improve control environment within the Pensions business.
- Strengthen the Pensions business leadership bench.
- Build a high-performance and innovative culture within the Pensions business.
Educational Qualifications & Relevant Work Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (from an accredited university) in a related field, Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in the banking industry or similar would be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of building and sustaining high-performance teams.
- Have demonstrable experience in developing sound processes to support sales.
- Works with integrity and upholds organizational values.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Building Relationships
- Decision Making
- Enterprise Innovation
- Gaining Commitment
- Planning & Organising
- Sales Ability
- Technical Knowledge
- Aligning Performance for Success
Thank you for your interest in working with Old Mutual. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.