Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SMT Ghana is the exclusive distributor of Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Trucks and Volvo Penta in Ghana and in seventeen countries in Central and West Africa.
- Location: Accra, Kumasi, Tarkwa
- Travel Required: 15% domestic
- Level/Salary Range: Based on experience and qualification
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Performance Areas
- Liaise with service advisors to diagnose trucks and construction equipment.
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on Volvo trucks and equipment of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled time.
- Care for customers' trucks and equipment and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- Carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
- Build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out test on trucks/equipment and effect permanent and complete repairs.
- Share skills and knowledge to develop others within the workshop.
- Enhance the reputation of Volvo at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Perform general servicing.
Required Skills or Experience
Education and Experience
- BSC Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, HND Electrical/Mechanical Engineering,
- Experience in diagnosis and repair of suspensions.
- Experience in diagnosis and repair of transmission.
- Experience in diagnosis and repair of brakes.
- Experience in diagnosis and repair of the engines.
- Experience in diagnosis and repair of hydraulic systems.
- Experience in diagnosis and repair of electric systems.
- Knowledge about periodical/preventive maintenance.
- Conducts pre-delivery inspections on new trucks and construction equipment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical, electrical and hydraulic drawings of trucks and equipment
- Knowledge of the functioning of engines, electric systems and hydraulic systems
- Ability to do advanced troubleshoot
- Must have a valid driving license and the ability to drive.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are to send their detailed CVs and Cover letters to:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.