UDM / MSS Support Engineer - EricssonEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are now looking for a Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
The Support Engineer typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities.
As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area. The technical development is rapid, and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Working as a support engineer will require a broad knowledge of telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. The role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and it is important that you can work independently.
What you will do
- Handle customer issues as dedicated support, 24x7
- Handle Software Update Management (SUM), Load IPA/EPA/EP packages on Ericsson Core nodes
- Mentor Remote Service Gateway (RSG)
- Drive CSR review meetings with SDM
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Lead technical issues and conducted Root Cause Analysis for emergency avoidance and network stability
You will bring
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Min years of experience: 5-8 Years of experience
- Domain experience:
- CS Core domain resource with hands-on experience of following Ericsson products:
- UDM Domain nodes covering CUDB, HSS-FE, HLR-FE, EIR-FE, UPG
- MSS domain MSC-S, M-MGW, STP/IP-STP, APG43 Linux and BSP Platform
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Able to manage the parameter and configuration changes with impact analysis on IMS and MSS Nodes. Subscriber data management in UDC architecture
- Mobile Call flows and Protocols understanding, VoLTE call flows, CS Fallback procedure
- Troubleshooting SIP and Diameter protocols handling
- Understanding of Cloud/Virtualization concepts and managing VNF
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Presentation & communication skill
- Working with people
- Applying expertise & technology
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.