Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Haynix Law Chambers, a young Law firm is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified person for the position of administrative officer to manage the administrative duties of the Firm.
JOB TITLE: Administrative Executive
REPORTS TO: Head of Chambers
- Provide administrative and organisational support to the Firm by effectively managing schedules and performing a variety of confidential, administrative, secretarial, analytical and research duties.
- The Roles serve as the primary point of contact for our clients and stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Firm
CONTINUE READING BELOW
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Executive in the timely management of both written and verbal communications, including composing, editing and distribution.
- Typing and Filing Court Processes, Documenting all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Supporting lawyer with client care procedures, Client File Creation, Storage, maintenance, and retrieval both real and virtual.
- Assist in the management and organisation of the Lawyers' calendar by scheduling appointments and meetings, engagements and daily activities, including reminding clients of court dates, notification of clients, post-meeting correspondence and meeting minutes.
- Must be familiar with word, excel PDF and cloud storage
- Follow up on assignments and enquiries and provide status reports as appropriate.
- Prepare draft reports and other documents as required.
- Create, maintain a system for organising and storing records both electronic and hard-copy.
- Receive and screen telephone calls
- Greet and check-in clients and other guests for appointments meetings and events.
- Conduct internet and other research as required and Provide support to Board Secretariat.
- Perform other clerical duties as assigned by the Lawyers.
Qualification Required & Experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in management or its equivalent.
- A professional qualification in Secretarial Duties or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 months post qualification work experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications.
- Excellent knowledge in office administration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise professionalism in all spheres of the role.
- Highly effective organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in preparing and handling information of confidential and/or sensitive nature.
- Ability to efficiently respond in a calm and effective manner to a variety of demands.
- Ability to multitask and proximity to the office is an advantage
Location: Asylum Down, Accra
How To Apply
Interested persons should please send their application letters and CVs to:
Closing Date: 20 May, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.