Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Recruitment & Admissions Officer at BlueCrest University College works closely with the Admissions, Marketing & Business Development teams for the development and conduct of the student recruitment strategy.
The post holder is responsible will be required:
- To represent the University extensively at external recruitment/school and college events throughout Ghana.
- To act as the partner and lead member of BlueCrest College for recruitment work with a designated academic faculty and constituent set of departments.
- Provide accurate information, and career and academic counseling to prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students about courses / student life at BlueCrest College.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Prepares reports and proposals regarding recruitment and outreach activities, and responds to inquiries from students and agencies.
- Identify opportunities for promoting the University and deliver high quality presentations about the University and other aspects of higher education both on and off campus.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate workshops that showcase the University and designated faculty, ensuring information is accurate, up to date and appropriate for the relevant audience.
- To liaise and network with teachers and careers professionals to develop effective relationships to meet recruitment targets.
- To be involved in the organization and delivery of large scale on and off-campus recruitment events, such as Open Days, Teacher Conferences, Campus Tours and Applicant Visit Days.
- Collaborate with academic and professional staff within the designated faculty regarding the delivery of recruitment and conversion activities both on and off campus and through online activity.
- To develop, deliver and evaluate online recruitment and conversion activity such as web chats and virtual open days.
- Focus on the assessment and development of the University’s student recruitment activities and retention plans.
- Practical experience (Three years minimum) in enrolment and admissions in Tertiary Institutions is preferred, however candidates with customer service, sales management experience and a winning attitude are also encouraged to apply.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest to
and mention Recruitment & Admissions Officer in the subject line.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.