Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand'Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers' kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Role & Responsibilities:
We are in search of a Marketing Director who will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy for all the brands in the GBfoods Ghana portfolio, in accordance with the strategy of GBfoods to contribute to the targets of growth and profitability of the company as well as to construct solid and competitive brands for the future, providing them with functional and emotional content.
The role will also be responsible for leading a team of marketing professionals within the Ghana Business Unit, coaching, directing and coordinating their efforts to deliver on the Marketing strategy for GBfoods Ghana
The main responsibilities will be:
- Direct and coordinate the making and integration of the Plans of Marketing of the products under his/her responsibility to guarantee the coherence of these with the strategic targets of each brand.
- Direct and coordinate the making (preparation) of the operative plans that stem from the Plans of Marketing, as well as to realize a pursuit of its implementation, to assure its fulfilment and its correct development.
- Identify the strengths to help the core business growth and be a relevant player against competitors
- Realize the analysis and pursuit of the evolution of the market to identify its tendencies and to evaluate the possibility of tackling new projects.
- Have a deep understanding of the use of data analytics to define the strategic channels of communication (ATL, BTL, SoMe), as well as monitor and ensure communication investment is value for money.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Impel, to develop and to coordinate the making of proposals of innovation and development of new products, as well as to try its materialization, to assure the targets of competitiveness of the company on the market.
- Develop and own the marketing budget covering all brands and categories and monitor to ensure delivery of same with a clear Return-On-Investment (ROI) mindset.
- Solid project management expertise to enable the design of projects and lead them in working with various stakeholders and ensure delivery on time in full.
- Have sufficient experience in working closely with a Consumer Insight team in co-ordinating consumer research with external agencies, Understanding clearly the methodologies, input and output of same.
- Have sufficient experience in the S&OP+ (Business Planning) process, working with other members of the Commercial team to develop a robust forecast based on the data-driven process of building from a baseline whilst accounting for activities and the return these will bring to the baseline.
- Participant in pricing decisions based on data.
- Participate in the development of strategic Plans with Africa regional team from the perspective of the totality of the products under his/her responsibility, to establish a frame of reference to the activity of Marketing in the long term.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional marketing strategy experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong Marketing background in an FMCG company (at least 10 years, minimum 5 of which should be at a senior level)
- Business Administration/Marketing degree
- Strong Project management expertise
- Fluent in English
- Should have a strong understanding of the P&L
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to think outside the box
- Product life-cycle management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Highly business-oriented
- Very good team player
Value alignment: Aligned to the GBfoods values (GBHood):
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.