Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Kintampo : Assistant Administrative Secretary - Kintampo Rural Bank LimitedAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Kintampo 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kintampo Rural Bank Limited is seeking to employ qualified professionals/persons to fill the following position: Assistant Administrative Secretary
The Assistant Administrative Secretary shall provide clerical support by performing a variety of secretarial duties which may include preparing reports and collecting data
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Head of Administration in coordinating meetings
- Distribute minutes, correspondences and letters as required
- Perform other clerical and secretarial obligations as required which may include letter drafting, filing, record keeping and handling correspondence
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Well versed in Administrative and Secretarial duties
- Exceptional communication and typing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic understanding and use of office equipment, clerical processes and structures such as record keeping and filing
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of higher national diploma (HND) in Secretaryship and management studies or Business Studies
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a related role
Location: Kintampo – Bono East Region
How To Apply
Applications must be supported by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, names and addresses of (2) referees and contact telephone/e-mail addresses and sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kintampo Rural Bank Limited
Kintampo – Bono East Region
Closing Date: 26th April 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.