Human Resource Management Jobs In Ghana : Human Resource Management Officer - Ghana Statistical ServiceHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Statistical Service is the government agency charged with the responsibility of providing quality, relevant, accurate, and timely statistical information for the purpose of national development. It has offices in all the sixteen (16) regions of the country.
The Service invites applications from qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and results-driven to apply for the under-listed positions within the Service: Human Resource Management Officer
To provide operational and administrative support for the effective management of the human capital of the Service.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all efforts related to on-boarding and off-boarding of all full time, part-time and contract staff.
- Evaluate and manage staff performance and professional development plan.
- Facilitate promotion, posting, secondment, and transfer of staff.
- Facilitate the management of labor issues in accordance with existing labor laws, regulations, and practices to ensure industrial harmony.
- Coordinate training programs and schedules.
Qualification Required & Experience
- At least a Master’s degree in Business Administration (Human Resource), Social Sciences, or similar fields from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Must have completed a one-year national service
- Must have at least two years’ work experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Competencies and Skills
- People management and organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Application of the Public Services Commission Human Resource Management Policy Framework and Manual
- Communication and Presentation skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are to submit their application letters and CVs to the address below:
Human Resource Directorate
Ghana Statistical Service
P. O. Box GP 1098
Closing Date: 18 April, 2022
Qualified women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.