Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Provides Deskside support to all end users; providing resolution to end users or escalation to 3rd level support.
Your key activities will include:
- Works in a professional manner at all times and maintains a consistent image of the Global service, through open communication, reliability and high availability, and promotes the values and benefits of the Service Desk organization.
- Receive incoming incidents and requests, records in tickets, and resolves in adequate time frame, ensuring expected customer satisfaction and investigates, troubleshoots and resolves reported problems in a timely and efficient manner as well as open, track and closes call and change tickets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Presents complex technical information to a nontechnical audience in a clear and easy to understand manner and supports single business/technical applications, and presents and explains the benefits and features, as well as the technical specifications of a product.
- Performs desk side support for all end-users and ensures services are delivered according agreed service levels in a transparent, reliable and flexible process with a strong customer service focus.
- Restores services according to the agreed service levels and delivers all requests (changes) according to the agreed service levels.
- Supports hardware (e.g. laptops, desktops, Apple devices, printers and faxes) on-site and supports / coordinates for Roche Infrastructure (e.g. LAN, WAN and Remote connectivity) on-site.
- Ensures IT support is provided either by phone or in person to all eligible executives for incidents related to Desktop Computing, Video Conferencing & Collaboration tools, Off-Site Meetings, Home IT Support and Handheld Devices, according to Global Executive Support service levels.
- Understands the Global Executive Support service levels and objectives, in comparison to the Standard Service level, and delivers support accordingly.
Who you are:
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This challenging role requires the following qualification, experience and skills:
- Must have BA or BS degree.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in providing onsite and/or remote technical support to end-users in PC and Mac environments with experience across multiple domains.
- Understanding of Roche-supported operating systems, devices and applications, including the Google Suite of Applications, MS Office, etc. would be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of network concepts (e.g., TCPIP, Windows/Mac Networking, Wireless, Ethernet).
- Must have a good understanding of web conferencing and mobile technologies, and an understanding of audio-visual equipment as it relates to PC/Mac platforms.
- Experience with the Service Now ticketing system and troubleshooting hardware/software /mobile devices.
- Excellent working knowledge of the ITIL Incident Management processes in an IT service delivery environment.
- Must be highly accountable and results-oriented. Persistence, resourcefulness, drive and ability to work proactively. Must have outstanding customer service & interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a team environment or independently.
- Must be able to provide resolutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and written.
- Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, along with the ability to prioritize tasks among many competing requests.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.