Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Phlo Systems is a software house focused on developing applications and systems which enables small and medium traders to manage their operations more efficiently while having end to end visibility of the supply chain. We are proud advocates of sustainability and provide products that encourage our customers to make their operations sustainable. We are a young and vibrant team and are in process of growing our team in Ghana.
We are seeking a .NET developer on a full-time basis to develop new and innovative features on our large flagship product (ERP). The applicant will be working in a small team and be self-motivated to put forth their own ideas and think out of the box.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Design, code, test and manage application
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Acumatica XRP framework experience desired but not mandatory.
- Experience in developing on or enhancing other ERP or large scale solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4+ years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Salary: 6000 to 8000 GHC
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle and should have a skill set that encompasses .NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL Server and Windows IIS. They should have experience in designing, coding (in number of languages), testing and consistently managing applications.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.